| This is Harry Chasteen sitting on the porch. He was an owner of this
house. The house was moved to Renfro Valley. It is the Aunt Polly House Gift
Shop across Hummel Road from Renfro Valley complex.
From the book by John Lair "Rockcastle Roots"
This old log house built by Col. William Fish around the time of the War of
1812 is now restored to its original condition. It was intended by Mr. Lair
that this place was to serve as a home for The Renfro Valley County Music Hall
of Fame, which he expected to open to the public some time during 1975.
Submitted by Ray Evans