Spencer County Mailing List
1. How to subscribe to KYSPENCE-L Mailing just send the command "subscribe" to KYSPENCE-Lemail@example.com
2. How to unsubscribe. Send a message to: KYSPENCE-Lfirstname.lastname@example.org that contains (in the body of the message) the command "unsubscribe " and no additional text.
3. How to change to digest mode (several postings are combined and sent to you together as a single large message). There are two steps. First, send the command "unsubscribe" to KYSPENCE-Lemail@example.com to discontinue mail mode. Second, send the command "subscribe" to KYSPENCE-Dfirstname.lastname@example.org to start receiving digests.
4. How to change to NOMAIL mode. There is no formal NOMAIL mode. All you have to do is follow the directions above and unsubscribe when you want the messages to stop, and then when you want them to start again, simply subscribe again.
5. If you'd like to post a message so everyone on the mailing list receives it, just send it to KYSPENCE-L@rootsweb.com. It will then be sent on to everyone in both mail and digest mode.
The list server will only let you post to a mailing list if you subscribe to it. Important to remember: some folks will subscribe to a mailing list with one e-mail address, and then try to post with another e-mail address, this will not work.
Return to Spencer County
This site maintained by Diane Bollschweiler for the KY GenWeb project.